Friday, February 23, 2007

My Official Oscar Predictions

Alright, here they are. My one and only Oscar predictions.


Best Picture: The Departed
Best Director: Martin Scorsese - The Departed
Best Actor: Forest Whitaker - The Last King of Scotland
Best Actress: Helen Mirren - The Queen
Best Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy - Dreamgirls
Best Supporting Actress: Jennifer Hudson - Dreamgirls
Best Foreign Language Film: Pan's Labyrinth
Best Cinematography: Children of Men
Best Original Screenplay: Little Miss Sunshine
Best Adapted Screenplay: The Departed
Best Documentary Feature: An Inconvenient Truth
Best Documentary Short Subject: Two Hands
Best Live Action Short Film: Eramos Pocos
Best Film Editing: United 93
Best Makeup: Pan's Labyrinth
Best Art Direction: Dreamgirls
Best Sound Mixing: Dreamgirls
Best Sound Editing: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Best Visual Effects: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Best Costume Design: Marie Antoinette
Best Original Score: The Queen
Best Original Song: "Listen" - Dreamgirls
Best Animated Feature: Cars
Best Animated Short Film: The Little Matchgirl

4 comments:

Emma said...

Heya. My predictions were v. similar to yours. :D

Belle de jour said...

I was praying for The Little Matchgirl. A shame it lost.

Thomas Dorton said...

Man, you got some of those wrong.

ePastor James said...

Hey, I found your blog linked on Nick's page so I thought I'd say howdy. Are you a fellow Oscar Buzzer? If so, you might've seen me around...hopefully <.<.

Anyway, I linked you on my page. Always good to support fellow buzzers =). Hope to hear back from you. Later!

~James~